Ah, the sweet allure of brownies! But wait, these aren't just any brownies. These are the kind that make you feel good inside and out. Vegan, rich in almond butter, and kissed by the sea's salt, these brownies are a treat for the soul. Whether you're a vegan, a dessert lover, or just someone looking for a healthier treat, these brownies will hit the spot. Let's dive into this delightful journey, shall we?
Air Fryer Vegan Almond Butter and Sea Salt Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup Almond butter smooth and creamy
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- pinch Sea salt plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips vegan
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Set your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix Wet Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, coconut sugar (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Add Dry Ingredients: Gently fold in the cocoa powder, baking soda, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add Almond Milk: Pour in the almond milk and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Chocolate Chips: Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Prepare the Pan: Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour and Spread: Transfer the batter to the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Air Fry: Place the pan in the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
- Cool and Serve: Once done, let it cool for a bit, sprinkle some sea salt on top, cut into squares, and enjoy!
- Consistency is Key: The batter should be thick but spreadable. If it's too thick, add a splash more almond milk.
- Don't Overcook: Keep an eye on the brownies. Air fryers can vary, so start checking around the 15-minute mark.
- Sea Salt Magic: The sprinkle of sea salt at the end is not just for show. It enhances the chocolate flavor and balances the sweetness.
There you have it!
A delightful treat that's delicious and kind to our animal friends. These brownies are perfect for sharing or, you know, a solo movie night. Either way, they're bound to be a hit. So, roll up those sleeves and let's get baking!
Can I Use Peanut Butter Instead Of Almond Butter?
Absolutely! Just ensure it's creamy and not too oily.
What If I Don't Have An Air Fryer?
You can bake these in a regular oven at the same temperature. Just keep an eye on them and adjust the baking time as needed.
How Do I Store Leftover Brownies?
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for a week.