You might say this sounds quite boring. And yes, there are hundreds if not thousands of grilled Hake strips recipes on the internet. But don’t get caught up in the first part of the title, the true beauty and deliciousness lies with the creamy baby marrow bake.
Grilled Hake Strips With Creamy Baby Marrow Bake
- Baking Dish
For The Hake
- 3220 g Fish, hake, 8/10
- 40 g Cake flour
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 4 g Turmeric
- 2 g Fine salt
For The Creamy Baby Marrows
- 280 g Zucchini
- 30 g Butter
- 200 ml Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 2 g Lime leaf spice
- 2 g Coarse pepper
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
For The Hake
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Season hake with salt & pepper.
- Dip in flour then fry in hot oil until golden & crisp.
For The Baby Marrow Bake
- Combine cream, spices, parmesan cheese & eggs. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut the baby marrows into thin slices, lengthwise.
- Layer the sliced baby marrows in a baking dish, top with butter & cream mixture, sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake @ 180°C until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool until the bake has set and can be cut into squares.
More Delicious Recipes For You To Try Tonight!
Fish Pops & Baby Potato Skewers With Lemon Mayo
Fish And Chips Recipe
Smoked Salmon Trout Salad With Granadilla Dressing
The Best Sous Vide Salmon